This past weekend I made these amazing peanut butter and white chocolate no-bake cookies using Cheerios new Ancient Grains cereal. The cookies were so easy to make and absolutely delicious! It was a good thing we were giving them away!!
Peanut Butter and White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
3 cups Cheerios Ancient Grains
1 1/2 bags white chocolate chips
1/4 cup honey roasted peanut butter
1/4 cup cookie butter
- Start by lining a 13×9 baking pan with parchment paper or spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Set the pan aside.
- Next, place the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the chips in 30 second increments, removing and stirring in-between. Depending on your microwave, the chips should be fully melted in roughly 2 minutes (4 cycles).
- After the chocolate is melted, add in the peanut butter and cookie butter. Stir to combine.
- Next, add the 3 cups of Cheerios to the chocolate mixture. Stir until the Cheerios are fully coated with white chocolate.
- Pour the white chocolate covered Cheerios into the baking pan, spreading them out evenly in the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator until the chocolate is cold and set.
- Serve by cutting the cookies into squares. Enjoy!