There are a lot of things I’m not able to share each week here on Coffee Cake and Cardio so I’m starting a new series called “Best and Worst”. Every Friday I’ll share my bests and worsts from the week. I hope to share meals, workouts, little moments, and highlights from the week.
1. Crockpot dinners! The crockpot has been a lifesaver the past few weeks and I hope to continue using it the days I work. It’s so nice coming home to hot and ready dinner.
2. Cranberry English muffins. These are amazing and 4PP each.
3. Magnolia’s personality! Seeing her smile and giggle is just the best!
4. Aldi. Have y’all ever been to Aldi? My sister and I ventured there for the first time yesterday and it was well… interesting. Everything is packaged the same as name brands but with a different label. I bought these staples, and a treat, for $10.30 which was a steal. I don’t know if I’d shop there regularly, but I’m glad I went.
5. My workouts!
- Sunday: 60 min spin class
- Monday: At home tabata workout
- Tuesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical and weight lifting
- Thursday: 50 min spin class
6. AdvoCare Gingerbread bars are back!! I LOVED these last holiday season and I’m so glad they’re back! You can find them on my AdvoCare page. 170 calories, 11g protein, 4PP!
1. My cracked hands! I deal with dry skin every winter but they are already so bad this year. I’ve tried a gazillion creams over the years, including prescriptions, with no luck. Coconut oil worked really well last year but so far my skin isn’t responding to it this year. Do you have any tips or remedies you recommend?
2. Saying goodbye to Grandma…