Today I turn thirty and it just feels right! I don’t know if it’s because I just had a baby or what but I’m really excited about the big 3-0! 29 was a really great year for me and my family and I feel like 30 is the start of a new chapter! Here are some of the highlights of 29…
October – Ran the Army 10 Miler
November – Ran the Alexandria Turkey Trot
December – Went on an amazing cruise and found out we were pregnant!
January – Enjoyed a few snow days and told our families we were expecting
February – Announced our pregnancy
September – Had our beautiful daughter Magnolia
Much like new years, birthdays provide a fresh start! An opportunity to look at the past and to make plans for the future. Now y’all know I am quite the planner and goal setter, but I’m learning to live more in the moment and to make the most of what I’ve been given. I achieved all of my goals for 29, and then some, so I’m excited to embrace 30! My goals and plans for thirty are a mix of things that will impact daily life and things I hope to do long term. I’m really excited about the year ahead and hope to knock a few things off this list!
My Goals for Thirty
- Find a healthy balance between being a wife and mom, my professional career, blogging, and AdvoCare
- Work on budgeting and saving for long term goals
- Achieve the weight loss goals I’ve set for myself
- Put more time and energy into how I dress
- Become a certified spin instructor and pursue teaching
- Plan a few vacations (cabin weekend and beach getaway)
I’m really grateful for all that occurred in my 20’s and I really look forward to this next decade! I know it’ll be filled with lots of love and memories! Here’s to 30!