This post is a great reflection of where my brain is at these days… all over the place! I have lots of random tidbits for y’all today. A little from this past weekend and a few thoughts on the week ahead.
First off, did you see some of our maternity photographs in yesterday’s blog post? I absolutely love how Stefanie Harrington captured this moment in Neal’s and my life!
Alright… here we go!
1. Neal and I had a really great weekend at home. We cleaned the house, worked on a few pre-baby tasks, ran errands, and relaxed. We’re on a mission to make no plans this month, but to make the most of our last few weekends before the baby arrives. Who knew doing “nothing” could be so fun?
2. This week I’ll be talking about post-pregnancy weight loss!! With my due date just 5 weeks away, I thought now was a good time to start talking about my goals, my plan, and where my head’s at. I’m really excited to get back on the weight loss train.
3. Go make Emily Bites’ Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole stat!! I made this last night for dinner and it was awesome! I used lean beef instead of ground turkey, but it was amazing! Neal really loved it!
4. I’m 35 weeks pregnant today. Cray cray!!
5. I am absolutely obsessed with Skyr yogurt! I found it at Whole Foods and can’t wait to go back for more. It’s pricey, in my opinion, but it’s a delicious and healthy treat! 16g of protein y’all!
6. The week ahead is looking a little crazy, but I’m just trying to keep my eye on what lies ahead. Soon enough I’ll be snuggling with my little girl!
7. I am already thinking about what races to sign up for this winter. Running early in the fall isn’t realistic, but I’m thinking a turkey trot or holiday themed run would be a lot of fun. I’m hungry for fitness!
8. I can’t wait for all of Bath and Body Works’ fall and holiday candles to come out! I know, it’s still summer, but I love, love, love their fall and winter candles. I’m definitely more of a spice girl vs the sweet scents that come out in the spring and summer. I can picture it already. Football on TV, harvest candle burning, and a baby in my arms… can’t wait!
Told y’all… random! Happy Monday!