For whatever reason, we have it instilled in us that “fresh starts” only begin on either Monday or on the first of the month.
August is always a really stressful month for me, and even though the beginning of September looks to be just as busy, I can’t help but feel some sense of relief that September is here. September brings with it crisp air (eventually), pumpkins, football, boots, sweaters, and hoodies.
September, much like any other month, can hold whatever you want it to! As we move into September, I challenge you to really think about what’s making you happy right now and what things you might want to see change.
I personally did a lot of great things in August.
- I finished the AdvoCare 24 day challenge and lost 12 inches
- I started lifting heavy weights again
- I continued my 10 mile training (up to 7 miles now)
- I made some really awesome food with our CSA produce
Moving into September, my goals are to…
- Lift weights 2-3 times a week. Last month I read “The New Rules of Lifting for Women”, which is a fabulous book, and it really motivated me to get back into lifting. I lift here and there but want to start lifting more regularly.
- Try 2 new recipes a week! I actually really want to start baking more.
- Continue to train for the Army 10 Miler race
- Organize my photos