Welcome to “How’d I Do Friday”, a new series in which I’ll share the outcome of my week. Every Friday you’re invited to check out my eats and my workouts from the past week and to link up your own “How’d I Do Friday” post.
This week was pretty good. Despite fighting a cold since Monday, I worked out as much as I could and watched my calorie/food intake. My plan was shifted here and there based on things that came up, but overall it was a good week!
I’m still fighting this cold, but I’m looking forward to going to spin tonight if I’m well and then running 10 miles this weekend (eek!!).
So… How’d I do September 20 – 26?
- Breakfast- English muffin, 2 eggs, and jalapeño cream cheese
- Lunch- Butter lettuce, blue cheese, pecans, apple, pear, raspberry walnut dressing
- Snack- Nutty Popeye smoothie (South Block Cafe)
- Dinner- 2 Schalfly Pumpkin Ale and a Midwestern Sandwich (Lost Dog Cafe)
- Workout- 2 mile run in the morning (255 calories) and a 60 min spin class at Revolve DC after work (717 calories)
- Breakfast- Fresh cold press juice, english muffin, 2 eggs, and jalapeño cream cheese
- Lunch- Salad with grilled chicken and raspberry walnut dressing
- Snack- Pumpkin Spice M&M cookies (2)
- Dinner- Peppers and Onions Sloppy Joe and Sam Adams Oktoberfest beer
- Workout- None
- Breakfast- Kashi Harvest Wheat and almond milk
- Lunch- Salad with grilled chicken, pecans, blue cheese, raspberry walnut dressing, and a piece of Great Harvest Bread
- Dinner- Leftover philly cheese steak sloppy joe mixtures over roasted potatoes
- Workout- 8 mile run (2 GUs, AdvoCare Spark, and AdvoCare Rehydrate during my run)
- Breakfast- english muffin, 2 eggs, and 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Lunch- Quinoa and mushroom sushi and a grande skim salted caramel latte (half of all syrups)
- Dinner- Salad with grilled chicken, goat cheese, and raspberry walnut dressing
- Workout- 30 minutes on Arc Trainer and weight lifting
- Brunch- Corn cakes with turkey bacon and jalapenos and Spark
- Dinner- Crockpot vegetable soup and a grilled cheese sandwich (potato bread, 1 slice cheese, and butter)
- Workout- Long walk with Neal and Theodore
- Breakfast- 1 english muffin, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 2 eggs, and 1 cup of spinach
- Lunch- Leftover Crockpot vegetable soup
- Dinner- 1 pumpkin beer, lettuce, cranberries, pecans, goat cheese, raspberry walnut dressing, and roasted salmon
- Workout- Long walk with Theodore
- Breakfast- 2 eggs, 1 cup spinach, Cinnamon Spice oatmeal packet, 1 tbsp pumpkin, and 1 packet of Spark
- Lunch- 2 cups butter lettuce, 1 grilled chicken breast, 1oz goat cheese, raspberry walnut dressing, and 2 cups roasted pepper soup
- Dinner- 2 pieces of homemade buffalo chicken pizza
- Workout- 30 minutes on the elliptical and weight lifting