In May I …
May Goals Revisited …
1. Eat when I’m hungry – I wasn’t always in tune with this but I tried my hardest to only eat when hungry. I had a few days when I struggled with emotional eating, but overall it was a good month.
2. Stop eating when I’m satisfied – Same as eating when hungry.
3. Workout 2 times a week outside of football practice and games – I feel good about my May workouts! Lifted weights, took spin classes, returned to BodyPump, and kicked tail at practice.
4. Eat more veggies – I ate a LOT of vegetables!!! LOTS
5. Create a weekly plan for work every Friday and create a weekly plan for eating/working out every Sunday – Every Sunday I made a weekly plan, but I stayed spontaneous throughout the week. I didn’t structure my meals as I’ve done in the past.
6. Be spontaneous – Check, check, check! Neal and I were really spontaneous this month!
June 2013 Goals …
1. Eat more smoothies!
2. Try out new recipes using CSA produce
3. Workout 2 times a week outside of football practice
4. Celebrate Theodore’s 1 year birthday
5. Be productive!!
6. Create summer goals