Last night, I kicked the week off with a 40 minute solo spin workout at my gym.
I arrived at the gym, made my way over to the empty spin studio, set up my bike, and turned on my Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout Pandora station.
I started off with a 5 minute warm-up and then moved into my 30 minute solo spin tabata workout.
At the end of the 5 tabatas I cooled down for 5 minutes, bringing the length of my workout to 40 minutes.
After my spin workout I made my way down to the floor for a cool down abs workout.
I left the gym feeling great and ready to tackle the week ahead!
This week I have five goals…
1. Follow my workout plan
- Monday – PM workout
- Tuesday- Football practice
- Wednesday- PM workout
- Thursday- Football practice
- Friday- PM workout
- Saturday- Football practice
- Sunday- Active rest
2. Drink 4 32oz nalgene water bottles a day
3. Eat a lot of produce!! Neal and I get our first CSA box on Tuesday, so I know I’ll need to get creative in order to use up all the produce we receive. Can’t wait!
4. Limit dairy. Cheese and nut butters are my downfall. Limiting both of them helps me to reach my weight loss goals.
5. Plan ahead, packing all of my lunches and snacks for the work day.
This should be a pretty mellow week, hooray, so I want to stay focused and to accomplish everything on my to do lists. Gotta work hard for the long weekend ahead!