I’ve really struggled to write a post for today. I’ve had so much on my brain this weekend and although I’ve tried to put it all on paper, I’m just not there yet.
This week is going to be great because…
1. It’s a short work week!!
2. I’m starting in my first DC Divas football game since April 13 this Saturday
3. It’s the 4th week of my 7 week challenge! Just 3.5 weeks until the first day of summer.
4. Today we pick up our second CSA box. I’m excited to see what we get this week.
My goals for the rest of the week are to…
1. Drink 4 Nalgene water bottles a day
2. Log my food every day on my Daily Eats page
3. Prepare myself mentally and physically for Saturday’s football game
4. Stay positive and sort through my thoughts from the weekend (source)