I’m really excited for April to be here! But first, I have to wish my mom a VERY happy birthday!! My mom is my rock and I don’t know what I would do without her. I hope she has an amazing day today and another amazing year.
So March was a really great month and it’s hard to believe it’s already over. I’m pumped about the arrival of spring (for real this time) and for the start of football season!
In March I…
March Goals Revisited
1. Eat as close to 1800 calories a day as possible – I tracked my calories everyday (minus most of last week) on My Fitness Pal.
2. Burn more calories than I’m in-taking. My personal goal is to burn 2800 calories a day – I wore my Body Media band everyday (minus most of last week) and worked hard to burn more than I consumed. I hit my goal almost every day.
3. Lose 6 pounds – I lost 3 pounds this month. Nothing to be bummed about.
4. Work my tail off in this last month of practice before DC Divas football season starts – Practices in March were great. I’m thrilled about our first game this coming Saturday.
5. Spend some time decorating my home! – Check!! Loved decorating!
6. Love wholeheartedly despite my fears – Check, Check!!
April 2013 Goals
1. Eat 3 meals a day. This month I am not going to allow myself to eat my calories outside of those 3 meals.
2. Drink at least 64 oz of water during the work day (2 Nalgene water bottles)
3. Burn more calories than I take in. I really have to focus on my non-football days, getting in a good walk or a workout at the gym on those days.
4. Enjoy my 4 football games with the DC Divas this month!! We have 3 away games (April 6, 13, and 20) and 1 home game on April 27 against Boston.
5. Eat my dinner off a plate. NO BOWLS. It’s too easy for me to pill the food on if it’s in a bowl, I want to control my portions and to eat off a plate.
6. Measure what I eat! I recently bought a digital scale and I want to use it to measure the food I am eating in grams. Take last night’s dinner for instance… I measured my chicken on the scale and measured my salad dressing in a measuring shot glass. It was a big dinner and very filling, but because I measured everything, I know exactly how many calories were in my dinner.