I’m really excited to be starting a new month and to be moving into March. Spring is right around the corner and for the first time in a long time I’m feeling in control of my diet and exercise.
It’s hard to believe that my first football game with the DC Divas is a little more than a month away, so I know I have a lot to grow in and work on this month.
It has been a great year so far and I’m excited to see what March holds.
In February I…
February Goals Revisited
1. Be consistent with my diet – The beginning was pretty rocky, but I have been on point and consistent since Valentine’s Day.
2. Workout 5 days a week, 3 football practices and 2 non-football workouts (weight lifting, tabata, and at home dvd or online workouts) – I have worked extremely hard at football practice this past month and have been pretty good about getting 2 additional workouts in a week. Planning my workouts ahead of time has been key.
3. Spend some time each morning meditating – WOMP WOMP! I was more focused on sleeping as long as possible, getting my workouts in, and blogging. I still want to reach a place where I can meditate each morning.
4. Plan a staycation – Neal and I had a wonderful staycation here in DC! We both decided we want to do this more often.
5. Catch up with old friends – I put forth a lot of effort to connect with old friends. It has been great and I’m looking forward to seeing a few more friends in the next few weeks.
6. Update a few things on Coffee Cake and Cardio – I sadly didn’t have a whole lot of time to update things on my blog but I felt like I put a lot of energy into my posts this past month. Really pouring myself into these posts and I’m loving it.
March 2013 Goals
1. Eat as close to 1800 calories a day as possible
2. Burn more calories than I’m in-taking. My personal goal is to burn 2800 calories a day (more on this tomorrow)
3. Lose 6 pounds
4. Work my tail off in this last month of practice before DC Divas football season starts (April 6 in Pittsburg)
5. Spend some time decorating my home! I think a few trips to HomeGoods is in order.
6. Love wholeheartedly despite my fears