In October I….
- GOT ENGAGED!
- Faced my age
- Recognized my accomplishments
- Set goals for my 28th year
- Had another giveaway!
- Rejoined Weight Watchers
- Lose 10 pounds this month as I continue my biggest loser challenge — Although I didn’t lose 10 pounds last month, joining Weight Watchers on 10/25/11 was a huge step in my quest to lose weight! Last week I lost 2.4 pounds!
- Lift weights 2 times a week — CHECK!
- Continue to try a new recipe each week — I didn’t cook as much as I had hoped in October. I have saved a lot of recipes though, so I look forward to cooking more in the future. I did make butternut squash mac and cheese, tuna casserole, pumpkin fluff, pumpkin spice cake, and sugar cookies though— not too shabby!
- Continue our 15k training — Neal and I have been kicking butt! Our longest run to date was 8 miles.
- Enjoy my birthday and the festivities, making wise food choices along the way! — WOW, little did I know that my birthday would be so amazing… and just 6 days after becoming engaged to Neal.
- Read 1 non school related book — Big old NEGATIVE. There’s no way I can read for pleasure right now. Maybe on my honeymoon. Wink. Wink.
- Blow dry my hair and wear makeup every workday
- Track my Weight Watchers points every day
- Attend a boxing or kickboxing class twice a week
- Continue our 15k training
- Enjoy Neal’s and my first road races together (Cranberry Crawl 10K and Turkey Trot 5K in Washington, DC)
- Book our caterer
- Take Save the Date pictures
- Finish my last November in graduate school with a bang!