Today was much better than yesterday, though I totally have to tell y’all, Neal stop by last night to give me flowers! It was so incredibly sweet of him! He knew I was having a bad day and wanted to cheer me up.
This morning Neal and I met up for our 4 mile run. It was super windy and a little chilly at first, but it was awesome running weather. I wore my Forerunner 305 again, YAY, but totally forgot to restart it thus my timing and mileage was off. Oh well. We still had a great run. I’m not sure how Neal felt, but I felt like we ran the 4 miles with ease… which is great since we are running 8 miles this Sunday!
After work, Neal and I had dinner with Heather and Greg at Maggiano’s.
Thursday, October 20 – Food Journal
- Pre-Workout – banana
- Breakfast – 1 cup of coffee, 1 sandwich thin, 1 egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and 1 slice of cheese (homemade breakfast sandwich)
- Lunch – 1 sandwich thin, 1 veggie patty, apple and pumpkin fluff
- Snack- banana
- Dinner – Calamari, salmon salad with green beans, tomatoes, red onion, and dried noodles, a few bites of pumpkin cheesecake
When all was said in done, I…
- Ate 3 serving of fruit and 6 servings of vegetables (9 out of 9 servings)
- Ran 4 miles with Neal this morning
- Drank 8 glasses of water (8 out of 8 )
- Took a multivitamin and vitamin D
Tomorrow is an exciting day for me, as Neal and I are going to check out my favorite wedding venue thus far. It is this 200 year old barn and I just LOVE the pictures! We’ll see how it looks in person, but I’m really excited.
To help me with my planning, my Aunt Donna and my Cousin Taylor made me the cutest planning binder ever!
I loved the wrapping paper. White, black, and teal is so cute in my opinion.
The binder had so many adorable sections, which will allow me to organize the material I receive, my notes, and my ideas. I just love what my Aunt and Cousin made for us!
I have such an amazing family and I’m really excited to celebrate my marriage to Neal with them next summer! Seeing the barn in the morning is exciting and I hope it takes us a step closer to having a reception venue. Have an amazing Friday everyone!