1. Plan meals and workouts on Sundays — Check!
2. Workout 3 days during the work week and both Saturday and Sunday — I worked out 3 days during the work week, but I didn’t workout on Saturdays this month. The BF and I did run on Sundays though, which was awesome!
3. Finish the spring semester strong (grad school) — I’m almost done! Paper due tomorrow and one due on the 9th… then I’m home free until June 6th.
4. Continue working on Coffee Cake and Cardio! — This month has been fantastic. I’m really enjoying this blog!
5. Run once a week with the BF — We ran the first three Sundays of this month, took last weekend off to be with family, and are running this morning. 4 out 5 isn’t bad!
-Joined Weight Watchers!
-Lost 6 pounds
-Started saving $ big time!
-Worked out with Wizard 3 times this month
-Ran with BF 4 out of the 5 Sundays
-Had BF’s family and my sister in town for Easter
-Wrote 4 papers and took 1 Quiz for grad school
-Finished up Fall 2011 registration @ work