I don’t have the best track record for completing my seasonal
bucket lists to do lists, so I’m going to try to only list things that are realistic and doable this summer. Though I’d love to go horseback riding, realistically, it just may not be something Neal and I do this summer.
My other goal this summer is to SAVE MONEY!! Washington, DC offers a plethora of free events and things to do, so I’ve centered my list around the goal of spending minimal moolah.
A summer in Washington, DC doesn’t have to cost us an arm and a leg! I love my summer 2013 Washington, DC to do list and look forward to knocking them off the list from June 21 – September 21.
1. Watch one outdoor movie
2. Eat at Ben’s Chili Bowl
3. Hike Old Rag
4. Watch a classic film at home
5. Visit Great Falls
6. Go technology free for 24 hours
7. Read one non self help/weight loss book
8. See Monsters University
9. Visit Harpers Ferry
10. Lay out by the pool all day
11. Use my bread machine
12. Eat Ethiopian food
13. Try out a new sangria recipe
14. Go to a Nationals game
15. Visit the National Arboretum
16. Have drinks with friends at a roof top bar
17. Create a running plan for late summer/early fall
18. Organize my photos on a rainy day
19. Visit a new to me farmers market, like Olney
20. Take Neal to Baked and Wired (to prove to him that they’re better than Georgetown Cupcakes!)