Why hello September! How did you get here so quickly? This past month was pretty awesome, to be perfectly honest.
In August I…
- Gave my two weeks notice and started a new job
- Visited my brother in Las Vegas
- Attended the Healthy Living Summit in Philadelphia
- Was in the Express Newspaper for my Crazy Commute
- Experienced an earthquake in Washington, DC
- Went through Hurricane Irene
- Get back into my normal morning routine: Woop Woop!
- Go to spin class every Tuesday and Thursday: I went at least once a week…
- Create a 15 K training program for Neal and I: Yeppers! Check it out!
- Enjoy my three weeks off from graduate school: You know it!
- Begin integrating weight lifting into my weekly routine: Not really. I lifted here and there but was not consistent
- September Mantra: “Plate Produce First”! I want to live out this mantra this month with the goal of eating more fruits and veggies each meal. I want at least 1/2 of my plate to be filled with fruits or veggies, leaving 1/4 for protein and 1/4 for carbs.
- Rock the house on my 15K training program!
- Read The Flexitarian Diet (Dawn is amazing by the way!!)
- Be productive with graduate work on weekdays in order to enjoy the weekends with Neal and friends.
- Have my first giveaway on Coffee Cake and Cardio!
- Try one new recipe each week
What are your goals for September?