Whether you’re sending ideas to your family and friends or buying something nice for yourself, here are a few of my favorite health and fitness Christmas gift ideas.
1. The Polar Loop is a great way to track not only your activity but also your inactivity. Track your steps, calories, and sleep and move more in 2014.
2. Detox from the holidays, regain your energy with vitamins, and kick start your weight loss with the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge! There is no greater gift than your health and happiness!
3. Whether you’re heading to the gym before or after work, the Under Armour Perfect Duffle Bag is truly just that… perfect!
4. Infuse fruits, vegetables, and herbs into your water with the ZingAnything AquaZinger. An all-natural way to add flavor to your water.
5. Action Wipes are perfect for post-workout refreshing! If you’re on the go and need to clean up quickly, these wipes will tie you over until you’re able to shower.
6. Cook quick, healthy, and delicious meals with the Runner’s World Cookbook! Fuel your body with a balanced diet and creative dishes.
7. Feel beautiful, comfortable, and athletic in the Athleta Retreat Tank, which is sold in sizes xxs-2xl!