This past weekend I made the most delicious crock pot chipotle brisket tacos and couldn’t wait to share the recipe with y’all!
There’s nothing better than throwing a few ingredients into a crock pot and coming back 5 hours later to a perfectly cooked dinner! This recipe is incredibly easy and oh so flavorful! Enjoy!
- 2 pound beef brisket
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped (add 1-2 more if you want more spice)
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce
- 3 cups beef broth
- Place brisket in crock pot.
- Place onions, garlic, chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce around brisket and top with broth.
- Set crock pot on low and cook for 4-6 hours or until the brisket is tender.
- Once tender, remove from crock pot and shred with a fork.
- Place the meat back inside crock pot to keep warm with the juices and onions.
- Serve in corn or flour tortillas and top with fixins’ such as salsa, avocado, sour cream, and shredded cheese.