It has been quite a while since I created monthly or seasonal goals, but with the 20 week mark of my pregnancy around the corner I’m starting to feel the urge to get some things done.
Creating goals can be a really overwhelming thing for some, especially if you feel like you have a hard time accomplishing your goals. I’ve always struggled with creating either too many goals or creating unrealistic goals. For instance, I could say I want to read 3 books before summer arrives, but that’s really not realistic for me. I also could say that I don’t want to gain more than X number of pounds over the course of my pregnancy but again, that isn’t fully in my control.
Summer officially kicks off June 21, giving us 11 weeks to accomplish our spring goals!
My Spring 2014 Goals
Around the House
– Create a new filing system for Neal’s and my paperwork
– Clean out my bins of summer and winter clothes
– Participate in our community yard sale this month
– Plant a potted garden in the back yard
– Find a rug for the living room and a dining room table set
– Buy a grill and patio set for the back yard
– Decide whether or not to rejoin our CSA
For the Baby
– Continue reading “Organized Life With Baby” each week
– Read “Bringing Up Bebe”
– Start to create a baby registry
– Start designing the nursery
– Go to brunch
– Visit Arlington Cemetery