In an effort to keep my siblings and me from waking up my parents at 5AM Christmas morning,
my Mom Santa would hang our stockings on our bedroom door knobs. I loved waking up, opening my bedroom door, and discovering all that my socking held.
1. KIND Snacks are a perfect healthy stocking stuffer! My favorite flavors are Almond & Coconut, Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan, and Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt.
2. David’s Tea has quickly become my favorite tea company. They make delicious dessert flavored blends like Coffee Cake tea perfect for the tea lovers in your life!
3. Sweat has met its match with the eQua Hand Towel! Perfect for hot yoga!
4. Treat yourself with Philosophy’s Fluffy Cupcake Body Wash. 2oz bottles are perfect for stockings and travel!
5. CyndiBands Hair Ties come in so many adorable colors, including holiday themed bundles. These are great for kids and women of all ages!
6. Whether looking for base eyeshadow or neutral colors, Naked Basics is eyeshadow perfection!
7. Koss FitBuds and FitClips are design for women, by women! I absolutely love their fit and all of the adorable colors! Best Buy, Walmart, K-Mart, Sears, and Walgreens have the Koss FitBuds and FitClips on sale this holiday season for $19.99!